I’m only making a very quick update here to let everyone know a bit about what’s changed on this blog and why. Anyone who’s visited this blog regularly knows what things were before, but I’ll try to update you in case you’re just drawing a blank or you’re fairly new here. That being said, here are the updates in a semi-random order.
- I moved the Author icon (Gravatar) and link up towards the top (it’s now right under the calendar). I thought it’d be easier to find even though the Gravatar information is the same as what’s on the “About Christy” page.
- Speaking of moving things up, I also moved the search bar up towards the top simply because after talking with a new friend (welcome by the way ❤ ) and fellow traveler told me she had to scroll way down on the page to find it. I felt awful she had to do that and it also seemed to make sense to move it towards the top. It’s now under the Gravatar icon and link.
- The “Recent Entries” has now been renamed to “Recent Journeys (Entries)” simply because I’m trying to keep a theme going with my blog (Traveling on this Journey Called Life).
- Along with the “Recent Journeys (Entries)” I decided to shrink the list to the last five Journeys just to condense things and make it easier to read.
- The “Archive” section is now condensed into a pull down menu because I’ve realized we’ve been on this journey together for about 8 years (come this August I believe) and it’s been awfully long to see all those months scrolling towards the bottom. I just thought it’d be easier on the eyes if I somehow condensed it.
- The “Archive” section is also now called “Past Journeys (Entries)” again because I’m trying to keep a theme going.
- The “Follow via Email” section (I think that’s what it was originally called) has been renamed “Travel Along via Email” for the same reason as why I renamed the “Archive” section. 🙂
- The button also has been given a new label, which reads “Travel Along?” for the same reason as above again. 🙂 (Notice a pattern yet? 😉 )
- My “Thought Cloud” or “Things I Talk about and How Often” section also was renamed to “What I Talk about on Our Journey” for the same reason again. 🙂
- And lastly if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page (yes, it actually ends at some point), my footer now just has the WordPress logo on the right. No real reason just thought it looked more professional. 😀
Well, that’s all for now; I will try to update again soon, but I’ve been incredibly busy at home as of late and I’m trying to get a more of a routine going again. So I’ll sign off for tonight, but I’ll do my best to make it back some time next week! Until next time…
Love and prayers, as always! ❤